Status of order?

Hi there. I ordered a BlinkStick Square a while back. I received an automatic order confirmation, but haven’t received any notifications since. Is there a way for me to track the status of my order, or find out if it shipped yet?

I also enquired about the enclosures mentioned in this forum thread, but haven’t heard anything there yet either.

Hi,

Sorry about the slight delay with your order. It will be shipped tomorrow. Had issues with 3D printer filament which clogged my printer a few times.

Your order status will be updated tomorrow as it’s too late to ship today and I will upgrade you to tracked and signed so that the parcel arrives quicker for you!

Regards,
Arvydas

Thanks for the update!

Just arrived, thanks so much!

Quick question: Is the enclosure designed to open easily, or is the BlinkStick meant to be in there semi-permanently? I tried opening it, but it didn’t seem to want to open very easily. I didn’t try very hard though, since I didn’t want to damage anything.

It’s not designed to be opened very easily… You can however push a very fine screwdriver next to the two sections where the USB connector is and slowly pry out the base. It’s snapped together, but it’s removable.