.Net Core Raspberry Pi

A word in advance I’m quite new to programming.

I just tried to create a little project in .Net Core with the BlinkStickDotNet library. All good and well, no errors where thrown and it got accepted and runs fine on Windows.

The moment I put it on Raspberry Pi, all the logic and my checks run fine, but the BlinkStick Nano itself does nothing whatsoever.
The BlinkStick Nano does work fine. I tested it with the python Blinkstick command line tool. And it reacts fine as non-root. I added the udev line with it.

Does anyone have any pointers as how I can debug this one. Since it doens’t throw me any exceptions I have no clue to look where something is wrong… Many thanks.

Seems I was wrong about the not throwing exceptions part. I set my try catch in the wrong place.

System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly ‘LibUsbDotNet, Version=2.2.7020.24846, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c677239abe1e02a9’. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.

Did I use the wrong library or is the BlinkStickDotNet still not really compatible with .Net Core?