Blinkstick Pro Neopixels only one channel

Using the windows client version 2.0 RC5, I can only get Neopixels to work on the R channel (Channel 0)

When using python I can get all 3 channels to work properly.

Is this just a limitation of the client? I was hoping to not have to write any code, Just going to be using it for Email alerting and possibly HTTP post alerts.

It’s a limitation of RC5, RC6 should be released on Wednesday and will not have this limitation. You will be able to choose a channel in the notification settings window.

1 Like

Woot, thanks for the quick response! Can’t wait!

It’s already been fixed, just want to add a few more improvements before I publish the release :smiley: I received your email btw, just haven’t had a chance to respond.

Ha! Just wanted to join here anyways didn’t have the motivation, at the same time I had to come in Sunday at 2AM for a down email server, so didn’t know if anything got lost or not.

Evening, just wondering what the ETA on RC6 is, would be awesome to get some sort of notification when there is a new version.

Hey Robert,

you can keep an eye on the first post of this thread to get informed when a new version is ready:

@arvydas: A small suggestion on this:
Put the BlinkStick Client release to a closed thread and create a new post for any new version/changelog. Then it would be possible to “watch” or “track” the news categorie (Discourse settings) to be informed. Just a humble suggestion :smile:

@rturner The new release is coming out today.

@p0ke excellent suggestion. Will start doing this with the new release! :smile:

@p0ke @arvydas as long as we don’t get a ton of emails for replies to the thread that would be an awesome idea.