Blinkstick PRO 1.0 withHCW-01A-V3.0

Hey guys.
I am willing to control my LED Strip with the BlickStick and I have read the tutorial for the IKEA stripe.
Now I want to know if it is possible to make the BlinkStick work with my LED Stripcontroller. It is basically the same only that it is infrared controlled.

I have a picture but cant post it :frowning:

So does it work?

Just updated your account level, you should be able to post images. If you can attach both sides of the board it would be very helpful.

The front:

And the back:

thanks for the fast reply.

//e these are not my fingernails :stuck_out_tongue: and if you need better quality I will make pictures with my cam and not my phone :wink:

I got my Blinkstick Pro today. But I have no idea how to connect ist to the shown board. Please help :smiley:

Hi,it can be done with some hacking,i take it that the board has its own micro controller on,you would loose the infra red function though as that would have to come off and the mcu as blinkstick has its own mcu,do you just want to use the leds that are on the board? you would be better to make your own i think,i was goiung to do the same thing as you with an infra red controller,but there isnt much room for soldering the blink stick r g b wires to where the mcu was,

ive added a schematic of the kind of circuit you would need,just think of the arduino as your blinkstick,they sell a circuit like this for the blinkstick,it allows you to power 12v strips,for you to add infrared to your blinkstick you would need to change the desighn and firmware of the blinkstick.