Blinkstick cliant 2.0 rc3 Hangs on services blinkstick.com controlle

Hi all,is any one having problems with blinkstick cliant in the services blinkstick.com where you can paste your HTML Code to facebook or twitter and have people controll it? when i set it up it hangs and i cant even delete it,and when i uninstall the blinkstick cliant its still there after a fresh install,it renders blinkstick cliant unusable,it took me a few hours trying to find left over files so that when i reinstall all settings are gone,ime running windows 7 32x.

Delete all files in c:\Users[YOUR_USER_NAME]\AppData\Roaming\Agile Innovative\BlinkStick\ to reset BlinkStick to clean installation.

Replace [YOUR_USER_NAME] with your user name on Windows.

wich user name do you mean to change?,and do you want me to change it with the user name on my pc instalation? dunk

Yep, it’s the user name for your Windows account.

i dont have windows account,well not on windows 7,and what does he mean replace user name? ime confsed,ive no user name in what i was doing when it crashed,ime lost,i was playing around with blink.com in srvices in notifications in the blinkstick client,i pasted the HTML Code in face book so people can make my blinkstick change color,when i finish setting it up and press ok it just hangs,i didnt put any user name anywhere,if he means change my blinkstick profile account user name to my microsoft account name i cant it wont let me do it as it uses part email adress,i think he miss understood what ime trying to explain,ime no good at explaining things sometimes. never mind ile just not use it till its stable.the whole cliant app isnt fully stable yet mine crashes most the time and my flex doesnt work with more than 8 leds at the moment lol

You always have a user account. But this seems to be basic windows knowledge.
There must be a folder where your personal folders/files are stored. Usually c:\Users

aww yes i know ive a user account in my windows,i ment microsoft account,in windows 8 and 10 you have to set one up but windows 7 nevers askes for it,thats what i meant,He saysReplace [YOUR_USER_NAME] with your user name on Windows,not sure what to replace,never mind,its not inportant i was just trying out all the funtions and see what they do,

Please try this at the top of your windows explorer:

%HOMEPATH%\AppData\Roaming\Agile Innovative\BlinkStick\

right i get what you mean now,i was totaly off subject,lol ive done all that,ive fresh installed and found the place where the client software leftover files are,he was refering to me pasting the path he gave me and inserting my name in the paste,lol i thought when he was saying___ Replace [YOUR_USER_NAME] with your user name on Windows,i though he wanted me to change somthing somewhere to stop the the app crashing,no wonder i couldnt make sense of it,god i need to give me head a wobble :smiley: