"Proper" Ambilight product

Hi,

i found a post regarding BlinkStick Flex that a “proper” Ambilight product is in the works for early 2016. I am really curious how the project is going.

Thanks!

1 Like

@foolala welcome to the forums! Ambilight product is going into full production next week, I expect it to start shipping within the next 2-3 weeks.

1 Like

That sounds awesome, any idea when the product information/product page will be published?

@arvydas i don’t want to pressure i am just curious, any news?

@foolala: We will get the info here in the forums or on the product pages if it is ready to ship or any specs are ready to be published.

@foolala a very quick update on this, there was a slight setback with the board design and new boards for production have been ordered yesterday. I’m expecting to receive them very early next week to start assembly so it’s not too long to wait until the product ships. In the meantime I’m working on the software part which should be released together with the new product at the same time.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply @arvydas. Best of luck with the new revision!

Any updates on this? I am looking into getting an ambilight setup for my computer monitor and blinkstick looked fairly promising. Is this new device going to be released soon?

Yes it is! We are finally building our test batch and if all goes well the production will start next week. I’ll keep you updated!

2 Likes